Monday, November 23, 2009

My Lady (adopted)

This is a custome order for my colleague ^ ^

She saw Little Evee from previous post and she wanted one as well.

So here is what I have for her. I made it a little different though. I like how this turned out, especially that smile :)

She actually wanted one with bright colours like Little Evee, but since most of my socks only has one pair, so I wasn't able to get her one that is like Little Evee.

When she saw this little bunny, she actually like the sot colours!
She said it's very sweet ^ ^ I am glad that she likes it.
































































The big puffy dress!
















Holding hands with Little Evee ^o^






















and... the fluffy white tail!!!

This is also the part that my colleague like the most, ha ha ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment